Dark mode maps for your website & apps
Dark versions are available for our core map styles.
Dark color variants for every usecase
- Easily switch to dark mode in any of our core styles.
- Create data visualizations with impact without having to design the map as well.
- Night mode navigation helps you find your way in the dark.
Switch between Light & Dark
- Combine dark with light or color variants to switch basemaps to suit the skin of your app.
- Create maps that change to match your user’s settings.
- Switch the variant based on ambient light, taking a regular or light style to one that won’t dazzle them.
Data visualization with impact
Dark maps are the ideal foundation for:
- business intelligence dashboards
- data visualizations for publication
- giving geographical context to your data
These maps are easy to use on the web, in data visualization software like Tableau and in GIS software such as ArcPro and QGIS.How to visualize data on web maps How to use basemaps in Qgis
Navigate cities at night with the Streets Night or Dark presets, or find your way Outdoors in the dark without loosing your night vision.
Retain the same key features that aid navigation:
- Detailed road or path networks
- 3D buildings or contours
- Points of interest
3 easy steps to get dark maps
Login to Cloud and click
Select the best style for
Choose the dark preset,
then customize or use it