Detailed global street maps
Detailed maps with every road on the planet down to the street level is available as a map package.
Drag and drop the map package of your area, choose a style and serve it to your web, mobile, or GIS software.Choose your area
High-res satellite & aerial imagery
Combine high-resolution aerial imagery of USA, Europe, and Japan with the latest global satellite imagery - to have a detailed offline aerial map served directly from your laptop or local server.Learn more
Real-time updated maps from database
Add vector tiles PostGIS layer with the ability to rasterize - and serve WMTS - for real-time updated data in your connected Postgres/PostGIS database.Read more
Ready to use basemaps for self-hosting
Street and satellite maps of the entire world
Learn more about each map:
Self-host Cesium 3D terrain
Create natural-like sceneries by combining 3D terrain data with high-resolution aerial imagery or any other basemap.
Get terrain and imagery compatible with the popular CesiumJS library.Read more
On-premises Tableau basemaps
Get offline background maps with various map styles for Tableau business analytics tool running from your infrastructure.
Perfectly secured maps running on your private cloud without internet connection.User story
ArcGIS Server alternative
Get map services for your desktop GIS software. Install and set up the whole map stack in a few mouse clicks.
It is compatible with your desktop ArcGIS, QGIS, and other GIS software.
Features of MapTiler Server
Serve maps from your server or laptop, behind firewalls, on intranet.
Maps appear instantly thanks to pregenerated map tiles.
Entire world included
Power your maps with our data, from entire globe down to the street level.
Map services and raster tiles on the fly from your raster or vector data.
Fast and easy to use
MapTiler SDK, native MVT clients
Leaflet, OpenLayers, XYZ
WMTS for QGIS or ArcGIS
Image for thumbnails
- Ubuntu 18+ (primary support)
- Debian 10 (tested)
- RHEL 8 (tested)
- Fedora 31+ (tested)
- Windows 10
- Server 2019
- macOS (without map rasterization, limited support)
- MBTiles, GeoPackage
- WMS (only with commercial license)
- raster .mbtiles *
- vector .mbtiles *
- raster .geopackage *
- quantized mesh terrain (3D) .geopackage *
- tiles from PostGIS geometries
- Mapbox style
- complete EPSG database + custom defined SRS via Proj4. Over 6000 systems world-wide
- Mercator sources only
- 2 CPUs
- 2GB RAM
- 200MB disc free capacity for installation (additional for tiles)
- 4 CPUs
- 16GB RAM
- 100GB for tiles, fonts and other assets
Read more about the performance tips here.
- Google Earth
- ArcGIS for Desktop
- QGIS (Quantum GIS)
- any viewer supporting OGC WMTS
- Google Maps SDK for iOS
- Google Maps SDK for Android
- MapLibre iOS SDK
- MapLibre Android SDK
- Apple MapKit
- any viewer supporting OGC WMTS or TileJSON
- Only reads data downloaded from MapTiler Data or data made with MapTiler Engine
- Rasterization with watermark
- Rendering from PostgreSQL limited to 1 layer only