Serve dynamic vector
tiles from Postgres
Enrich our base maps with your own data served dynamically directly from the PostgreSQL database with PostGIS extension.
- Generate tiles directly from the database using the PostGIS`s ST_AsMVT and ST_AsMVTGeom functions.
- Connect to the database without programming using the intuitive GUI. Ability to type SQL queries for advanced users.
- Speed it up using the PostGIS 3.0 or newer.
Raster tiles on the fly
Get dynamic raster tiles on any Windows or Linux server, desktop, and laptop with base maps and your PostGIS data.
Compatible with Leaflet, OpenLayers, Tableau, and desktop GIS software.download installer
Real-time asset tracking
Load position of a truck or other asset from the PostGIS database and get regularly updated location.
Show real-time location of any fleet on top of a basemap as a vector tile.Add own layer from PostGIS
Ready to use basemaps for self-hosting
Street and satellite maps of the entire world
Learn more about each map:
MapTiler SDK, native MVT clients
Leaflet, OpenLayers, XYZ
WMTS for QGIS or ArcGIS
Image for thumbnails
- Ubuntu 18+ (primary support)
- Debian 10 (tested)
- RHEL 8 (tested)
- Fedora 31+ (tested)
- Windows 10
- Server 2019
- macOS (without map rasterization, limited support)
- MBTiles, GeoPackage
- WMS (only with commercial license)
- raster .mbtiles *
- vector .mbtiles *
- raster .geopackage *
- quantized mesh terrain (3D) .geopackage *
- tiles from PostGIS geometries
- Mapbox style
- complete EPSG database + custom defined SRS via Proj4. Over 6000 systems world-wide
- Mercator sources only
- 2 CPUs
- 2GB RAM
- 200MB disc free capacity for installation (additional for tiles)
- 4 CPUs
- 16GB RAM
- 100GB for tiles, fonts and other assets
Read more about the performance tips here.
- Google Earth
- ArcGIS for Desktop
- QGIS (Quantum GIS)
- any viewer supporting OGC WMTS
- Google Maps SDK for iOS
- Google Maps SDK for Android
- MapLibre iOS SDK
- MapLibre Android SDK
- Apple MapKit
- any viewer supporting OGC WMTS or TileJSON
- Only reads data downloaded from MapTiler Data or data made with MapTiler Engine
- Rasterization with watermark
- Rendering from PostgreSQL limited to 1 layer only